It's no secret I've been struggling with getting the remaining books of Legacy of Secrets finished. After having my baby back in December, I've been struggling with my time in general. Life literally changed over night! So now, I'm in a rut of sorts, trying to get my mind working again. Characters are screaming at me all day, but so far, I haven't been able to get anything done.
I wish I had a little leprechaun that could pop out of my ear and write all the words floating around in my head. I wish I had more of me to be able to do everything I want without sacrificing the time with my family. I WISH, I WISH, I WISH!!!
Currently, I'm on the prowl for a PA (personal assistant) who is proficient online and in the community, but that doesn't change an arm and a leg. Paying hundreds of dollars a month just isn't feasible right now. I'm also looking for some beta readers and possible an author to co-write a book with in the future. Lastly, I am always in the market for a screenwriter to write and pitch my books to companies like Netflix (wishful thinking, I know).
If you are or know anyone who falls into these categories, send me a message!! I'd love to see what's out there for me!
'Till next time!
I'm just going to cut through the formalities and list out the important info for you. I mean, most people don't really read the whole post, right?? Ha!
1. Legacy of Secrets will briefly disappear and be re-released on Amazon and then soon on other platforms. Look out for some holiday deals!! (wink, wink)
2. A new shortish story will be released before the end of the year as well. It will have a continuation either in the Spring or Summer of 2017.
3. I will be writing the remainder of Legacy of Secrets over the next year. Three more titles (at least) will be released before the end of 2017. If I don't do it, you have my permission to send me hate mail!
4. I will release the box set of LoS once all stories are completed and released. I will post the release date of this once it is confirmed.
5. Falling Undercover will also be released in 2017. It's possible that this will be a series, but this hasn't yet been decided.
6. I will have another series to start after finishing LoS. This hasn't been announced yet, but it's currently in the planning stages.
I think that about does it. I'm also going to be working on having all of my books available in print for those who prefer printed versions. As of the moment, I am looking for the best distributor. Please note that I will be having a new baby in December, which is why I'm not posting EXACT release dates for my titles. I don't want to short-change anyone. If you have any questions, drop me a line and BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE!!! (You might just see cute pics of my pug, Frankie! She loves taking pics while I write :P )
I'm a writer, a mother, a wife, a friend, a sister, and a daughter. My journey as a published author is in full swing and I'm inviting all my friends along for the ride!